Hello from Pitchfork & Crow!
Happy 2016! The countdown to summer vegetables has begun…
Our planting plan is finished and the seeds have mostly arrived. We sowed the first seeds of the season last weekend! Now we’re ready to begin accepting members for the 2016 Summer CSA season! Do you know where your vegetables are coming from this summer? We’d love to have you join us for the 2016 Summer CSA season!
These are the 2016 Summer/Fall CSA program basics:
- 27 weeks – running from the week of May 24th thru November 22nd.
- $674 share price – The cost of the share is $25 per week. Using farmers market prices, last year’s share contents had an average share value of $34.
- Four pick-up options! – Salem pick-ups are on Tuesdays at the Willamette Heritage Center. Lebanon pick-ups are on Wednesdays. In Lebanon choose to pick-up at the Farm just outside Lebanon or at the COMP-NW campus or Lebanon Community Hospital in town.
- Two pick-up types too! – Market-style pick-up at the farm and in Salem (Vegetables will be displayed like a market booth with quantities listed rather than prices, letting you choose your vegetables.) Pre-boxed shares at the COMP-NW campus and Lebanon Community Hospital for quick and easy pick-ups.
- This season we’ve added an online payment option for your convenience!
You can find photos of all our past shares over on our Flickr site!
Click here to see the full Summer CSA details . We hope you’re looking forward to summer and fall veggies as much as we are! Let us know if you have any questions.